Friday, March 11, 2022

Final Blog Post

 Wow, time flies! I cannot believe that term is over and we had a lot of fun in this class. In this class, I really can feel free to share any thoughts I have, anything I want to say. I am glad there has been a chance to share my thoughts about masks and all of my friends show their most support to me. 

From the last two classes, I found some interesting sentences to connect my mask topic. 

" It is the reflection of a profound reality." COVID is the most important thing all over the world, this influential issue made everyone wear masks. People with masks on reflected our society in the truest representation.

"It masks and denatures/ it masks the absence of a profound society." Absence really can understand something missing due to the COVID, and denatures is true as well. When we just knew about COVID, it was like a dream, and never can believe that it would be such a long time.

For my Instagram post, I tried to make it a global perspective by including different races and cultures. Also, I do not want to only limit our campus people, which also ask for pictures from other countries or cities. I also collect some fun pictures at the same time. Hope this account can bring awareness and happiness simultaneously to everyone!

At last, this class is over, my mask thing is never over. Feel free to follow me to see any more new posts in the future!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Blog Post

 Wow, time flies! I cannot believe that term is over and we had a lot of fun in this class. In this class, I really can feel free to share a...