Sunday, January 23, 2022

MAsk ON or maSK off

 In this special pandemic period, masks have already become a part of life as our daily clothes. But for difference, you can take off your jacket sometimes, but you should always be mask on for safety and health. I found a really creative song to encourage people to mask on all the time and will share it with everybody. 

To make people feel less stressed or unsatisfied, people invent a lot of different masks. Also, people take care of some public artworks, they all mask on. I will present all of them in my final project. By viewing all of these designs, I admire people's creativity and their hard work during the COVID time. They bring a colorful and interesting society under this gloomy period. We should have hopes and wishes to overcome viruses.

In my project, you can understand masks from an embryonic form to an advanced invention. Some stories might be shocked, might be weird, but they are all true. I cannot wait to jump into the ocean of masks. Would you want to join me? That would be a wonderful experience!

fun video

Hope y'all enjoy watching this video and listening to this wonderful piece!


3 comments:

  1. I really love the proposal for the project. Being so use to the pandemic, masks have become something that I just wear and forget. I never really thought about its history or the stories they make with the wearer. I am so excited to see how this turns out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your blog page design and how this project could relate to your grad school goal

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that this is a very little-explored artistic area and I'm super excited to see what you find while doing your project! This will be so funnnn

    ReplyDelete

Final Blog Post

 Wow, time flies! I cannot believe that term is over and we had a lot of fun in this class. In this class, I really can feel free to share a...