Thursday, January 20, 2022

2022 or 2020 too

COVID comes into our world already two years but nothing improved, our lives changed a lot even always putting people in a negative mood.  Last winter I back to China to take a year off to get rid of online courses, but we did two weeks of online courses as well this winter. I never can expect the COVID can last such a long time period. I suffered depression, was homesick, even hopeless last year. So when I am back in China, I tried to spend time as much as possible with my family, hang out with my friends. One thing that made me really happy was celebrating Lunar New Year in China! Since I come to the U.S, I had three years not celebrated that festival with my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Blog Post

 Wow, time flies! I cannot believe that term is over and we had a lot of fun in this class. In this class, I really can feel free to share a...