Saturday, February 19, 2022

Something new & something OLD

"mask-people-cool" has more and more posts nowadays, it is a time to visit Amber's exhibition. You can find love, humor, even culture in my exhibition. Hope everyone can give me some feedback either to improve or change my Instagram account. I have so many ideas but just do not have any idea when I express :(
The sad news is I infected COVID last Thursday, it is a time to let me know COVID is really around us. I wear a mask all the time when I got the result from my self-test kit even in my dorm room and all the way to the quarantine hotel. Double KN95 is such a terrible thing for me, my soft ears even cannot hold, only can use my glasses to support. The hotel gives me room car and self-care kit by putting them in a box to grab by myself, I like homeless people to find them in the cold winter, also with some of my stuff for quarantine. So during the quarantine time, I have more reflections and thoughts about mask, post at least 4 posts every day, hope posting can be a happy thing during this sick week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Blog Post

 Wow, time flies! I cannot believe that term is over and we had a lot of fun in this class. In this class, I really can feel free to share a...